Friday 16 May 2014

Thinking of you

Hi!
I always struggle with coloring, specially with the promakers pens. So I usually stay away from large stamps like this one. But I really liked it so decided to give it a go...Not too bad, although I think I have used the wrong side of the paper! It is too smooth and I touched the ink before it dried....A bit messy but hey, once it is dry, it does look good! Next time I will make sure I used the other side of the paper :-).
See you soon for a new card...
-----

Bonjour!
J'ai beaucoup de mal a colorer, surtout avc mes stylos feutres Promarkers. Donc en general, j'évite les larges images comme celle-ci. Mais elle m'a vraiment plu donc voila, je m'y suis mise quand meme. Par contre, la prochaine fois j'utiliserai l'autre coté du papier, car celui-ci est trop lisse. L'encre met beaucoup plus de temps a sécher...pas tres prtatique a travailler!
A bientot pour une prochaine carte!



Thanks for looking. ----- Merci de votre visite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts