Tuesday 17 December 2013

Xmas 2013 - Mini Card Series - #1

For those of you who know me would probably know I am part of a book club. Well, it is a girly gathering to talk about books we read, but mainly to have a good laugh and a girlly talk..and gigles :-)
Every year my intention is to make a series of cards for the group but never got the time. This year, I was stuck at home with a cold so had time togo through them! I made a mini card to each of one, much quicker to do but still a lot of fun!

I also made a serie of mini envelop to go with them using my great envelop punch board.

I will present them in batches....
----
Ca y est, cette annee j'ai enfin eu le temps de faire des cartes pour chacune des membres de notre club de lecture. J'ai decide de faire des mini cartes, rigolo et plus rapide...avec enveloppes assorties!
Je vais vous les presenter deux par deux...
 







Below is a card with its matching envelop.
Thanks for looking. ----- Merci de votre visite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts