Thursday 12 December 2013

Xmas 2013 Series - #1

Every year I start making cards with quite an ambitious target: make all my christmas cards by hand! And, of course, every year I fail miserably :-).
Why? Many reasons really...The first reason is that december is such a busy month, the busiest of the year, and so there is not much time to craft. 
So why don't I start before then? Good question! I wondered why myself. This year I had my answer: I am simply not in the Christmas mood before then! I cannot get my head round making cards, getting the presents ready etc before I see the Christmas tree up in the lounge :-). Then it strikes me that Christmas is round the corner and I'd better start making those cards ! And I then feel Xmassy ! lol

So this year I still have not managed to make them all, but I enjoyed making every one of these....and I will present them one by one...Have fun!

----

Chaque annee je commence a faire les cartes de Noel avec un objectif ambitieux: faire toutes mes cartes a la main! Et bien sur, chaque annee je n'y arrive pas...
Pourquoi? Plusieurs raisons...la premiere etant que le mois de decembre est le mois le plus charge de l'annee et donc je n'ai pas tellement de temps.
Pourquoi ne pas commencer avant donc? Bonne question! Je me suis demandee la meme chose et cette annee j'ai eu ma reponse: je ne suis tout simplement pas dans le mode Noel avant ca! Le declic se fait le jour ou je vois le sapin de Noel decore dans le salon :-). Et la, paniquee, je realise le peu de temps qu'il me reste, et enfin je me sens en mode Noel...

Alors cette annee ne sera pas l'exception: je n'ai toujours pas reussi a finir toutes mes cartes a la main. Mais j'ai adore faire chacune d'elle, et je vais vous les presenter une a une au fil de ce blog....Bon visionnage!



Thanks for looking. ----- Merci de votre visite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts