Monday 25 February 2013

Happy Birthday

This card was inpsired by this one from Colour & Ink.

I tried my newly bought flower stencil to make the background using Distreskk Ink and clear embossing powder. I added a sentiment, flowers in 3D and three little white "gems".
I mounted the white background on red paper, then on recycled natural card. I then drew facked stitches for a finishing effect.

Another pure moment of delight while making this card...
------
Cette carte a été inspirée par celle-ci de Colour & Ink.

J'ai créé le fond floral avec mon tout nouveau pochoir et encores Distress. Puis j'ai rajouté des fleurs en 3D et des petites boules blanches. Enfin, j'ai tout collé sur un fond rouge, puis sur une carte "naturelle", et j'ai rajoute des faux points de couture avec un stylo blanc.

Encore un pure moment de plaisir pendant la confection de cette carte...






Thanks for looking. ----- Merci de votre visite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts