Thursday 14 February 2013

Pink and Black Birthday

I wanted a clean & simple card, with only two colours (+white!). I like the result! I had to to do it in two sessions as I lost my inspiration...
I stamped & embossed the check background in white. I then used watercolour stencils and a brush to paint it in pink, going back to places to add some darker shades. I enjoyed this process! Finished it off with baker's twine, ribbon, and sentiment hand written.
------
Je voulais une carte simple et a deux couleurs (+ blanc!). J'aime enormément le résultat. Elle a été faite en deux fois car j'ai un peu calé.
J'ai d'abord tamponné la grille et embossé en blanc. Puis j'ai coloré a l'aide de crayons de couleurs a l'eau et un pinceau. J'ai repassé le pinceau a certains endroits pour un effet plus sombres. C'est la partie que j'ai preferé!
Enfin, j'ai terminé avec du ruban, de la ficelle noire et blanche, et un petit texte ecrit a la main sur du carton noir.



Thanks for looking. ----- Merci de votre visite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts