Friday 28 June 2013

Rainbow of colors for a Thank You

I love ribbons and I seem to buy new ones all the time. Recently I bought a large pack with a friend, so this reminded me to use them more often....
I love the contrasts on this card: paper versus ribbon; white and black background versus colorful ribbons. And one common item: spots everywhere ! :-).
-----
J'adore les rubans et j'en achéte tres souvent! Récemment j'en ai acheté un gros pack a partager avec une amie, ca m'a donc rappelé de les utiliser plus souvent...
J'aime les contrastes sur cette carte: papier contre rubans; couleurs blanche et noirs pour le fond contre couleurs chatoyantes des rubans...Et un élément fédérateur: les pois! :-)




Thanks for looking. ----- Merci de votre visite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts