Saturday 29 June 2013

Thank you time...

This blog exists thanks to three friends...So today I would like to thank them all and to present their blogs to you.... 

Cheerfully-crafting blog was created some18 months ago thanks to a friend who lives far away. As soon as she started crafting, she set up a blog. That made it easy for me to see her work! I therefore decided to do the same, and I set up this blog, uploading all the cards I had made over the last few years. We do run challenges (although not very regular), sending each other little craft items to use on our next card to each other. Below is a selection of her cards, and you can see her work in full on lgally blog.

My other friend, who lives nearby, has very recently started making cards and decided straight away to set up her blog. She is so perfectionnist that she spent ages setting up her blog....I felt my own blog needed a bit of TLC too! :-). Hence the re-design a month or so ago. Below is a selection of her creations, and you can see/follow her on crafty gala blog!

Thank you both for motivating me to set up my blog and to help keep my creativity alive!

Last, but not least, I would also like to thank another friend who introduced me to this hobby....She has no craft blog but she will recognise herself ;-).
-----
Ce blog existe grace a trois amies...Ce jour j'aimerais donc les remercier et vous présenter leur blog....

Cheerfully-crafting existe depuis 18 mois grace a une amie qui vit assez loin de chez moi. A peine a-t-elle commencé a faire des cartes elle a créé son blog! Ca m'a permit de suivre son travail de loin...J'ai donc décidé de faire de meme...J'ai créé ce blog et ai mis toutes les cartes faites pendant les années précédentes. Voici une petite sélection de ses cartes, et vous pouvez voir toute son oeuvre sur le site de lgally blog.

Mon autre amie, qui vit prés de chez moi par contre, a trés récemment commencé a faire des cartes. Elle aussi a tres vite décidé de creer son blog. Elle est si perfectionniste qu'elle a passé des heures (et des heures!) a le créer. J'ai trouvé, du coup, que le design du mien avait besoin d'etre renouvelé. Et c'est pourquoi un nouveau design a vu le jour il y a environ un mois. Voici une petite sélection de ses cartes, et vous pouvez voir toute son oeuvre sur le site de crafty gala blog!

Enfin,j'aimerais aussi remercier une amie qui m'a initiée a ce hobby....Elle n'a pas de blog, mais elle se reconnaitra! :-).

Lgally Blog


Crafty Gala blog
Thanks for looking. ----- Merci de votre visite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts