Sunday 9 June 2013

Heartfelt Thanks

I am back with a pretty simple card made with a combination of stamping, wool ribbons, 3-D, and patterned paper (Have you spotted the common pattern with the stamped area?...).
Oh, and gems! I love my gems and it seems every card lately had some on it :-).

Something else new today is the watermark added to the picture. I had thought a while ago to add a watermark but did not find a real motivation. But a friend recently introduced to paper crafting has decided to add one to her pictures, hence encouraging me to do so....Et voila!

Now....you may have noticed (I do hope so!!!) that I have changed the design of my blog. Thanks again to my friend, who has been recently working very hard setting up her new blog. I felt motivated to change my design, which was done a couple of years...I will introduce you to my friend's blog very soon..as soon as she has finished it. She is far more perfectionnist than I am, and it is already looking very good  ;-).
-----
Me voilà de retour sur ce blog avec une jolie carte toute simple, tampons, ruban en laine, papier (Avez vous remarqué la similarité de la fleur sur le papier et la partie tamponnée?...).
Oh, et aussi des perles. Je les adore et en ce moment j'en mets sur chacune de mes cartes :-).

Une autre nouveauté: la signature en fond de carte. C'est une amie, tout fraîchement adepte du scrapbooking et carterie, qui est en train de monter son blog qui m'a encouragé a le faire...Et voilà :-).

Enfin, j'espere que vous aurez aussi remarqué le nouveau design de mon blog! Merci a mon amie, encore une fois, qui m'a motivée a le faire. Elle est en train de designer son propre site, et je vous en ferai la présentation des que celui-ci sera fin pret!.




Thanks for looking. ----- Merci de votre visite.

2 comments:

  1. toujours très jolie...
    pour la signature sur ta carte, c'est intégré au blog ou faut il que tu retravailles la photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Magali! La signature est rajoutée manuellement, pas integré au blog.
      Nadia

      Delete

Related Posts